Welcome to the Parenting for Service Members and Veterans website (“we”). The website was created and is operated by the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Mental Health Services and the Department of Defense’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2). Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully. The website user (“you”) can access this Agreement any time. Your use of any aspect of the website will indicate your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the website. The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
USE OF CONTENT
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which may be owned by us or other individuals or organizations. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not authorized other than in accordance with the terms and conditions as stated herein or as permitted by law.
- Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is subject to respective ownership rights and limitations as provided by law. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use. You should acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMER
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Mental Health Services or the National Center of Telehealth and Technology (T2) of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained herein. Although the VA and T2 may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for DoD information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not state or reflect those of the United States Government, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.